Okay, as I said before, I was going to do a breakdown of all the debt. So here we go. As of October 5th, 2012, these are the results. I will be making an end of the month assessment and starting in November, give updates of budget goals, progress, and achievements. Like I mentioned before, the month of October is being used as a baseline month for the budget’s impending creation so that’s why the routine of how I want things to go on this blog are going to be a little off…
Car loan: $4,564.49. This one doesn’t need to be broken down. The loan is through a credit union, and has slowly been paid off by adding an extra $50 onto the principle every month. This month’s payment will be $301.00
Credit Cards: These babies I always pay more than the minimum payment. So we’ll see how it goes next month..
- Chase: $2,372.37 Minimum payment: $50.00. This month’s payment will be $107.37.
- Pay Pal Bill Me Later: $1,905.10 Minimum payment: $27.00. This month’s payment will be $55.10
- Best Buy Store Card: $1,173.54 Minimum payment: $36.00. This month’s payment will be $58.54.
- Amazon Store Card: $835.25 Minimum payment: $20.00. This month’s payment will be $45.25.
- DressBarn Store Card: $480.46 Minimum payment: $25.00.This month’s payment will be $40.46.
- Capital One: $516.97 Minimum payment: $25.00 This month’s payment will be $46.97.
- Best Buy Mastercard: $377.15 Minimum payment: $16.00.This month’s payment will be $37.15
Total Credit Debt: $7,660.84 Total Payments: $390.84
ECSI: $650.00 Still in grace period.
Direct Loan: $18,862.74 Still in grace period.
As these are still in the grace period, I’m going to let them slide until the very end of the month. This will allow me to see if I have anything left in the bank after my weekly checks to see if I can put some money toward them ahead of the interest accruing dates. Of course, that’s not until March, so I have some time, but I want to get ahead on this as soon as possible… It makes the minimum payment a month go down if I start early, and I definitely want to make sure I’m not hanging myself from the debt later when I could easily help ease the pain for when the grace period ends.
Other anticipated bills this month:
License Plate Renewal: Not sure what this is quite yet, as I’m still waiting on the letter from the BMV.
Complete Total Debt: $31,738.07 Total Payments: $691.84
Ahahahahaha… Yes, that looks so overwhelming right now. Good God.
Please let it rain!