Goal Progress Report – Mid November 2012
We’ve reached more than mid-way through the month so that means it’s time for a Goal Progress Report! This month has been interesting to say the least so far, but my goals so far have been very well within reach.
- Every bill has been paid, and a massive chunk of one credit card bill was eliminated.
- My filing cabinets have finally come back upstairs and are put together and placed in my room.
- Speaking of my room, it is MUCH closer to being finished in its full cleaning.
- My Expense Sheet has been fully updated so that I can see what I have been spending this month
- I have been able to save money for next month’s whirlwind of expenses.
Some of the things that I still want/need to accomplish:
- Put up my Christmas decorations
- Finish arranging my room
- Finish the cabinet revival Part Deux
- Create a better organized Expense Sheet to include my Savings Account, more details, etc…
- Find a job.
If you haven’t noticed, I’ve been playing with the WordPress Themes and I believe I have found a better template for Rainy Day. I’m still on the lookout for something better, but at this point, I will probably have to wait to get Rainy Day hosted officially so that I can design the template that I want. I really enjoy WordPress and don’ t want to move my blog to another blog hosting site unless it’s an actual web server host.
Hope you all had a great weekend and enjoy your Thanksgiving Holiday! If this is the last time I see you til next Monday, be safe and have a wonderful time!
Count those Raindrops!