Goal Achievement Report – November 2012
Well, November has come and gone and with it my goals for the month. Perhaps it’s time to see what all progressed. At the mid-month report, this is what had been accomplished at the point:
- Every bill has been paid, and a massive chunk of one credit card bill was eliminated.
- My filing cabinets have finally come back upstairs and are put together and placed in my room.
- Speaking of my room, it is MUCH closer to being finished in its full cleaning.
- My Expense Sheet has been fully updated so that I can see what I have been spending this month
- I have been able to save money for next month’s whirlwind of expenses.
The rest of November consisted of:
- Putting up the Christmas tree/decorations
- Getting prepped and fully ready for Christmas season with my Amazon shop (which you can find here).
- Stocking/Packing/Shipping items for my Amazon shop
- Looking for a job
- Working on my room organization (this one may never be fully accomplished).
- Putting my (rather large) stack of handwritten addresses and phone numbers into an excel sheet.
Needless to say, it might not seem like much, but considering that I was working full-time for most of the month, I see it as a huge accomplishment. I’m enjoying unemployment life (as I’m able to help my mother during her recovery period from knee surgery) and I find myself getting a lot done because of it. Hopefully I do find a job soon, but if I can find a way of paying the bills and adding to the savings account without much hassle, that would be all the more sweeter.
Count those raindrops!