Goal Progress Report – Mid December 2012
Time to see what all I have accomplished thus far…
- Find a few ways for this Rainy Day blog to make some funds, however small it may be…
- Sell unneeded items on ebay and amazon to make extra $.
- To make enough money this month to pay either my car payment ($301), my auto insurance ($336), or both.
- To make enough money to pay all my bills without hurting my savings account too much.
- To find a job.
Well, I’m still technically working on all of these still. However, I have had some luck with ebay and amazon the last couple of weeks and it has been helping me pay for a part of my bills. I’m not sure if we’ve reached the car payment mark yet, but it’s still a decent chunk!
Rainy Day Goals
- To finish the cabinet revival.
- Finish the Christmas tree.
- Help my mother organize/clean the home.
- Find alternative means for gifts for those on my gift list.
- Get rid of unneeded items that can either not be sold or donated.
- To continue organizing my room for optimal business format/personal use.
Cabinets and Christmas tree are finished! So we’ve been cleaning and organizing the house when we can. So far I’ve been focusing on the items that I can sell right now, but the next things on my list are donations and trash. My room is still obviously the ongoing goal again…
- Continue the MWF posts for Rainy Day.
- Add artwork to various art sites and sell my artwork online.
- Continue my art blog.
- Refine my gamer blog/podcast and restart it.
I would like to say that every single one of these has been done except my art blog! I still have to update that, but everything else has been done. YAY!
All of these goals still need lots of work, but I still have some time to get things done!
Count those raindrops!