Goal Achievement Report – December 2012
Well, January is here and it’s time to see what all I accomplished in December! Holding myself accountable on these things have helped me make a lot of progress on myself and my life. Thanks guys! Please keep it up and I promise to do the same. 😉
- Find a few ways for this Rainy Day blog to make some funds, however small it may be…
- Sell unneeded items on ebay and amazon to make extra $.
- To make enough money this month to pay either my car payment ($301), my auto insurance ($336), or both.
- To make enough money to pay all my bills without hurting my savings account too much.
- To find a job.
Alright, still looking into finding ways of this blog making me money. If you have any ideas, please let me know. Also, I am happy to say that I did indeed sell a bunch of items on amazon and ebay and ended up being in between ($436 in between) the car + auto insurance total with just this accomplishment! Yay, me! As for the rest of the bills, they were paid for with the unemployment that I ended up receiving and then some.
Still no luck on finding a job, but with unemployment coming in… I have some time to find one now and I don’t have to be too desperate. It’s time to make me better and that’s exactly my intention.
Rainy Day Goals
- To finish the cabinet revival.
- Finish the Christmas tree.
- Help my mother organize/clean the home.
- Find alternative means for gifts for those on my gift list.
- Get rid of unneeded items that can either not be sold or donated.
- To continue organizing my room for optimal business format/personal use.
Cabinet revival and Christmas tree are finished thankfully! I’ll have posts for you soon as it has been a pretty hectic month. I’ve been cleaning and organizing the home with my mom (it can always use more work), but sadly my room has been neglected because of it and now needs a deep cleansing. I usually end up spending about $300-400 in Christmas gifts each year, but I was able to scale that down to $100 and the people I gave gifts to were still just as happy! Who knew? When it came to the alternative gifts, it ended up becoming an alternative means to make money, and I’ll be sure to let you know when the time is right on just what I did with that too!
- Continue the MWF posts for Rainy Day.
- Add artwork to various art sites and sell my artwork online.
- Continue my art blog.
- Refine my gamer blog/podcast and restart it.
I ended up only missing a couple of days this month on the MWF post schedule for Rainy Day. That’s not bad! Honestly, I took about a week off (Christmas-New Years) and only posted things that I already had in the wings to make up for it. I’ve added artwork onto BigCartel, renewed my subscription to Deviantart (which I will be updating this month), and will be updating my artwork blog this coming week as well. I have also restarted the gamer blog and a podcast is in the wings!
Overall, I would say MOST of my goals were accomplished, and I am most proud of myself!
Count those raindrops!