Goals for January 2013
I know I put up a 101 Things to do in 1001 Days post, but I wanted to make sure I still had something that I wanted to do in January specifically. Since January has been declared the Month of Organization, I figured I would be focusing most of my goals on just that: cleaning/organizing. It’s time that I start working on downsizing as well as making money since I have to find alternate means of income right now.
- Find a few ways for this Rainy Day blog to make some funds, however small it may be…
- Sell unneeded items on ebay and amazon to make extra $.
- To make enough money this month to pay either my car payment ($301).
- To make enough money to pay all my bills without hurting my savings account too much.
- To find a job.
Rainy Day Goals
- Help my mother organize/clean the home.
- Organize my dvd/blu-ray collection.
- Organize the shipping supplies.
- Get rid of unneeded items that can either not be sold or donated.
- To continue organizing my room for optimal business format/personal use.
- Continue the MWF posts for Rainy Day & Gamer Talk.
- Create a notebook/planner for each blog.
- Create logos for both blogs.
- Add artwork to various art sites and sell my artwork online.
- Continue my art blog.
- Refine my gamer podcast and restart it.
- Lose 10 pounds.
Well, that should be enough right? Let’s see if I can attain these or not. The particularly interesting ones are going to be the money goals.
Count those raindrops!