Goals for March 2013
During the month of February, I focused on attacking my 101 Things in 1001 Days. I got a pretty good chunk done too. Unfortunately I had not been able to get anywhere near to making a month’s goals list, but March has more days and I have a feeling this month will be very productive!
- Find a few ways for this Rainy Day blog to make some funds, however small it may be…
- Sell unneeded items on ebay and amazon to make extra $.
- To make enough money this month to pay either my car payment ($301).
- To spend less than $100 on me.
- To find a job.
Rainy Day Goals
- Convert my mother’s music to an external hard drive for easy access.
- Organize my dvd/blu-ray collection.
- Get rid of at LEAST 20 items this month, via selling, donation, or throw-away.
- To continue organizing my room for optimal business format/personal use.
- Continue the MWF posts for Rainy Day & Gamer Talk.
- Create a notebook/planner for each blog.
- Create logos for both blogs.
- Add artwork to various art sites and sell my artwork online.
- Continue my art blog.
- Refine my gamer podcast and restart it.
- Lose 15 pounds.
Well, that should be enough right? Let’s see if I can attain these or not. The particularly interesting ones are going to be the money goals.
Count those raindrops!