Goals for April 2013
Now that the winter blues are out of the way, I feel like I can get a lot done this month! Hopefully that’s the truth because I have a hefty amount on my plate. Eep.. I’m already feeling overwhelmed just thinking about it! Have any encouragement or experiences in cases like these? I would greatly appreciate it! Okay… let’s begin, and I’ll show you what I’m talking about in the means of overwhelming.
- Find a few ways for this Rainy Day blog to make some funds, however small it may be…
- Find a new way of making money.
- Finish last commission on list and take new ones (5).
- Sell unneeded items on ebay and amazon to make extra $.
- To make enough money this month to pay my car payment ($301) AND half of my June car insurance money.
- To spend less than $100 on me.
- To find a job.
Rainy Day Goals
- Convert my brother’s, my guy’s, and my own music to the existing external hard drive for easy access.
- Organize my dvd/blu-ray collection.
- Get rid of at LEAST 20 items this month, via selling, donation, or throw-away.
- To continue organizing my room for optimal business format/personal use.
- Hack my journal into an accessible planner/organizer.
- Go through my books and see what items I will sell/donate.
- Start to get the house ready for a graduation party (my brother’s).
- Continue the MWF posts for Rainy Day & Gamer Talk.
- Add a Paypal button for tips or purchases on this blog and Gamer Talk for donations.
- Create logos/banners for both blogs.
- Add artwork to various art sites and sell my artwork online.
- Continue my art blog.
- Refine my gamer podcast and restart it.
- Participate in Move Your Ass Challenge
- Blow my 100 mile goal for MYAC out of the water.
- Lose 20 pounds.
Wish me luck!
Count those Raindrops!
This entry was posted on April 8, 2013 by DecMeadow. It was filed under Lifestyle, Monthly Goals, Progress, & Achievements and was tagged with april 2013, april 2013 goals, april goals, art commissions, donating items, goals for april 2013, losing weight, making money online, monetary goals, money goals, move your ass challenge, organizing blu-ray collection, organizing book collection, organizing dvd collection, personal goals, rainy day goals, saving money, selling items, simplifying life.