Goals for May 2013
Pretty simple this month, as you can tell I’m already in the swing of things in the clutter-busting area, so let’s see what else I can do!
- Find a few ways for this Rainy Day blog to make some funds, however small it may be…
- Find a new way of making money.
- Take new commissions and finish in a timely manner. 3/5 Slots still open. Comment or Message me for details!
- Sell unneeded items on ebay and amazon to make extra $.
- To make enough money this month to pay my car payment ($301) AND half of my June car insurance money.
- To spend less than $200 on me.
- To find a job.
Since this month consists of a combined bachelor party, a wedding, my guy’s birthday AND graduation, it’s going to be a bit of a month. SO, I’m upgrading the budget to $200 this month.
Rainy Day Goals
- Convert my brother’s, my guy’s, and my own music to the existing external hard drive for easy access.
- Organize my dvd/blu-ray collection.
- Get rid of at LEAST 20 items this month, via selling, donation, or throw-away.
- To continue organizing my room for optimal business format/personal use.
- Hack my journal into an accessible planner/organizer.
- Go through my books and see what items I will sell/donate.
- Continue to get the house ready for a graduation party (my brother’s).
Because the graduation party is only in a month, I really have to step up my game on getting the house ready as well as my room. There will be family staying over the night of the graduation and even the graduation party night, so my room will be associated as makeshift hotel room for that weekend and I’ll probably have a couch downstairs. So, that means A LOT of cleaning and organizing in my future! I have a feeling I need to make a pretty awesome playlist for motivation soon.
- Consistent posts for Rainy Day & restart Gamer Talk.
- Add a Paypal button for tips or purchases on this blog and Gamer Talk for donations.
- Create logos/banners for both blogs.
- Add artwork to various art sites and sell my artwork online.
- Continue my art blog.
- Refine my gamer podcast and restart it.
- Participate in Move Your Ass Challenge
- Blow my 50 mile goal for MYAC out of the water.
- Lose 20 pounds.
I had just under 25 miles for the MYAC last month, so it’s time to double it. Also, because I am participating in a daily challenge, I’m going to be posting to Rainy Day almost every day of the week this month to make sure that not only is my regular posting schedule not being forgotten, but my accountability on this challenge will be as well.
Think I can do it?
Count those Raindrops!