May’s Clutter-busting Challenge Days 7-9 = 42 ITEMS!
Another day of organizing the bookshelves, another day getting rid of unneeded items. This time around I focused on a shelf that contained a LOT of art stuff from my youth. It even contained a few things from my sophomore year in college (5 years ago). Ugh, was it really that long? Anyway, here’s the mother load of paperwork:
Items being recycled:
- Huge stack of college notes for a speech class (at least 25 items) right there!
- Stack of old clip art (another 7 items) that had been stashed in a folder from when I was in middle school
- 2 drawings from an ex from middle school (why was I still holding on to this?? Oh right.. it was in the same folder as the clipart)
Items being donated/given away:
- Sketchbook (not the right paper for my taste, but again, will go to my little brother)
- Perfectly good notebook
- Make Your Own Comic Book set from Canson (I prefer the real stuff, but my little brother will love this!)
- Stack of 4 Star Wars folders (will go to my other brother in NM as these were originally his, and I’m sure he’ll love the nostalgia).
- Song book for my old Yamaha keyboard (again, to my brother in NM, as he bought my old keyboard from me).
Total = 42 items! Huzzah!
Count those Raindrops!
This entry was posted on May 10, 2013 by DecMeadow. It was filed under Lifestyle, Monthly Goals, Progress, & Achievements, Rainy Day Goals/Chores and was tagged with 7 things, cleaning, clutter busting challenge, declutter, donating items, hoarding, may, may 2013, money saving mom, organization, organizing, packrat, selling items, simplifying life, spring cleaning, throw away items, true whit.