May’s Clutter-busting Challenge Days 10-12 = 33 ITEMS!
Happy Monday everybody! Time for another update on my progress! A lot more paperwork again, but it was certainly needed to be done! Maybe soon I’ll tackle the dvd/blu-ray section of my bookshelves, or even my closet and I’ll have some more interesting items to show you!
- Huge stack of college notes (again, and at least 25 items).
- Old beat up folder
- Old eye glass prescription
- 3 old documents dealing with student loans
Items being trashed:
- 2 beat up folders I originally used as artwork when I lived in an apartment on campus
- 1 old, beaten up notebook that has less than 5 blank pages left
Total = 33 items! Another good dose of de-cluttering!
Count those Raindrops!
This entry was posted on May 13, 2013 by DecMeadow. It was filed under Lifestyle, Monthly Goals, Progress, & Achievements, Raindrops and was tagged with 7 things, cleaning, clutter busting challenge, declutter, donating items, hoarding, may, may 2013, money saving mom, organization, organizing, packrat, selling items, simplifying life, spring cleaning, throw away items, true whit.