Shame on me. In case you guys didn’t notice, I didn’t have the heart to make up a set of goals for last month. For some reason the month of June was a pretty depressing month. I’m not sure why, perhaps it was the fact that I had to file for an unemployment extension, which was a big smack in the face to me on how I still hadn’t found a job. Perhaps it was not getting any callbacks whatsoever from the schools to which I applied so there goes one full year after college of not finding a teaching job. Meh.
The month of June was either sunny, or downright dismal with rain. And on the sunny days, it was blistering hot and more humid than anyone can stand. My poor pups could only be about for five minutes or less without looking like they were about to suffer from heatstroke. I wanted to go biking, or running… anything to get more active, but the heat or the rain kept me away. More like my depressed state in the month of June, but golly.. I hadn’t figured that June could come with some pretty heavy blues.
July is a new month however, and I’m going to make it easy for me this month. If I get through all of these goals, I’ll just continue working on the 101 things to do in 1001 days project.
- Find a few ways for this Rainy Day blog to make some funds, however small it may be…
- Find a new way of making money.
- Take new commissions and finish in a timely manner. 3/5 Slots still open. Comment or Message me for details!
- Sell unneeded items on ebay and amazon to make extra $.
- To make enough money this month to pay my car payment ($301).
- To spend less than $150 on me.
- To find a job.
Since this month consists of the 4th of July, and my mother’s birthday, it’s going to be a bit of a month. SO, I’m upgrading the budget to $150 this month.
Rainy Day Goals
- Convert my brother’s, my guy’s, and my own music to the existing external hard drive for easy access.
- Organize my dvd/blu-ray collection.
- Get rid of at LEAST 20 items this month, via selling, donation, or throw-away.
- To continue organizing my room for optimal business format/personal use.
- Use my organizer.
Because the graduation party is only in a month, I really have to step up my game on getting the house ready as well as my room. There will be family staying over the night of the graduation and even the graduation party night, so my room will be associated as makeshift hotel room for that weekend and I’ll probably have a couch downstairs. So, that means A LOT of cleaning and organizing in my future! I have a feeling I need to make a pretty awesome playlist for motivation soon.
- Be consistent on MyFitnessPal
- Start the BodyRock Beginner’s Challenge
- Borrow my brother’s bike and use that to go around town once this month.
- Participate in Move Your Ass Challenge
- Blow my 50 mile goal for MYAC out of the water.
- Lose 20 pounds.
Think I can do it?
Count those Raindrops!